"One day, you realise that there are some people you’ll never see again. At least, not in the same way."
"We all write poems; it is simply that poets are the ones who write in words."
The French Lieutenant’s Woman by John Fowles (via lostinthesounds)
things girls are made to feel ashamed of-
- having periods
- choosing what they want to wear on their body
- wanting to/not wanting to have sex
- putting boys in the ‘friendzone’
- standing up against misogyny
- ruining a boy’s life by telling the police that he raped her
- having hair on their body
- not appreciating catcalls
- not appreciating chivalry
- having control over their own fucking body